Chocolate Raisin Nut Crunch Bars
Unique with a different flavor! Always on my Christmas tray of cookies.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup self rising flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups Raisin Bran cereal, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- Cream butter and sugar. Beat egg slightly and add. Stir in milk and vanilla.
- Crush raisin bran cereal and blend with flour. Combine with other ingredients.
- Spread mixture into a 9 x 9 inch greased pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and pecans. (May add extra raisins.).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. When cool cut into small squares.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION