1/1 Photo of Capellini Al Gamberetti (Angel Hair Pasta With Shrimp)
This recipe combines shrimp and pasta with mushrooms and artichokes in a light garlic tomato sauce. Adapted from Napoli in Loma Linda, California.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 226.79 g capellini, cooked al dente in salted water (angel hair)
- 88.74 ml olive oil
- 453.59 g large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 226.79 g mushroom, sliced
- 236.59 ml diced tomato
- 236.59 ml jarred artichoke, drained
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 14.79 ml fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- 2Meanwhile, heat a large skillet or saute pan over medium high heat and add the olive oil, shrimp and garlic; cook, stirring frequently until the shrimp just turns opaque, about 2 minutes.
- 3Add the mushrooms, tomatoes, and artichokes and keep cooking until the mushrooms are softened, about 3 minutes.
- 4Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 5Toss with pasta and garnish with fresh parsley.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Capellini Al Gamberetti (Angel Hair Pasta With Shrimp)
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.6
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 143.2 mg
- Sodium 653.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 25.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: