Prep 20 mins
Cook 7 mins
From Blueprint Magazine (May 2006).
Make and share this Cannoli Cream Dip With Strawberries recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup shelled pistachios
- 2 (15 ounce) containers ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1⁄2 cup mini chocolate chip
- 5 pints strawberries
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spread pistachios on a baking sheet. Bake for 7 minutes or until crisp.
- Rub pistachios in a towel to remove skins.
- Chop nuts coarsely in a food processor; set aside.
- Whisk together ricotta, sugar, and orange zest until smooth.
- Fold in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Serve with strawberries.