Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I made this after seeing a similar recipe in an old magazine, but I changed a few things. It is surprising how very tasty this healthy soup is!
- Heat oil in saucepan, add onion and cook gently until transparent, then add garlic and cook further 3 minutes.
- Add celery and carrot and cook for 3-5 minutes, until celery is transparent.
- Add drained beans, stock, celery tops, thyme and salt and pepper.
- Bring to boil and simmer gently for 45 minutes.
- Puree in processor until smooth, check seasoning and reheat and serve.