My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 thin-crust Italian bread (11 1/2" dia)
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (1/3 less fat)
- 6 ounces Canadian bacon, cut bite size
- 1/2 cup thinly-sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small green bell peppers or 1 small red bell pepper, seeded,and cut crosswise into thin rings (3 oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried basil
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Place the shell on an ungreased 12-inch nonstick pizza pan.
- 3To assemble the pizza, spread the pizza sauce over the shell, leaving a 1-inch border around the rim.
- 4Sprinkle with half of the cheese.
- 5Arrange the Canadian bacon on top of the cheese, covering evenly.
- 6Top with mushroom slices and bell pepper rings.
- 7Sprinkle evenly with oregano, basil, and red pepper flakes (if using).
- 8Top with remaining cheese.
- 9Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, until the crust is crisp and the cheese is melted and browned.
- 10Cut into 6 wedges.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Canadian Bacon, Mushroom, And Peppers Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.7
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 32.8 mg
- Sodium 958.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 18.0 g