Low-Carb Portabella Mushroom Pizzas
This is a great pizza idea for people looking to cut back on carbs and fat. I tried it with a Hawaiian pizza (pineapples and canadian bacon) and it was awesome. I'm already thinking about my next creation. I'm thinkin' about a barbecue chicken pizza. I like to eat a lot and I ate two portobello mushroom pizzas and came out feeling a little full. Hope you all enjoy.
- Ready In:
- 4 portabella mushrooms, stems removed
- spaghetti sauce
- favorite pizza toppings
- Wash mushroom caps and let dry.
- Spray mushroom caps and heating tray with cooking spray.
- Place on tray with open end up.
- Layer sauce on cap and place your favorite toppings.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350F for 10-15 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
what a great idea! we loved it. used marina sauce, mozzarella cheese, diced onions, diced green bell peppers, and crumbled (cooked) italian sausage. yummy! didn't use cooking spray - just foil to line baking sheet. it's a keeper! thanks! update: I've made this last night using pepperoni, onions, and broccoli - delicious!1Reply