Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a "man's meal!" Truly a one-dish, hearty meal! My DH loves this! Quick & easy too! ENJOY!
- 1 lb ground turkey or 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground venison
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 16 ounces baked beans
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 3 cups peeled cooked & cubed potatoes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Brown ground meat in a skillet w/ onion.
- Drain fat.
- Stir in ketchup, beans& mustard.
- Cook until hot& bubbly.
- Stir in the potatoes& heat thoroughly.
- Add salt& pepper.
This was good, as you say a good Man's meal, meat and potatoe dish. I had no problems with it. It was easy to make and suited us well. We left the mustard out, as we are not Mustard fans. It would be good with carrots or other vegetables in it too.