Special Shrimp Casserole
Copied from a magazine in the beauty shop - didn't copy the name. Has all the usual ingredients which are tasty with shrimp. This can be a quick weeknight meal with a salad and crusty bread, if you wish to use cooked shrimp. If frozen cooked, thaw before adding to mixture.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 1 (13 ounce) can artichoke bottoms, drained
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 lb mushroom, sliced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 lbs shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- Arrange arichokes in buttered 7x11" casserole.
- Saute shrimp, scallions, garlic and mushrooms in butter for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in next 7 ingredients.
- Stir gently and warm through.
- Pour mixture over artichokes.
- Sprinkle top with paprika.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This is truly delicious!!! I could not get cream of mushroom soup, so I bought a packet mix and made it with a mix of cream and milk. I also added some fresh chopped dill and tarragon only because I had to use them up. I did taste before adding this and it was awesome then. My hubby and I both really enjoyed this and we both kept saying how yummy it was the whole way through. I had leftovers so I used that up the next day and served it over pasta for my son who wolfed it down and also said how delicious it was. A great post and I will be enjoying this one again and soon judging by how much my two men loved it.1Reply