1 hr 15 mins
I got this in an email from Campbell's today. I checked to see if it was already on here, and found several that are different than this one, so here it is. I am going to try it soon. Sounds delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans campbell's condensed cream of chicken with herbs soup
- 2 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 6 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or 2 cups turkey
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (about 8 ounces)
- 1Stir the soup and milk in a small bowl until smooth. Stir the egg and ricotta in a medium bowl.
- 2Spread 1 cup soup mixture in a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Top with 3 uncooked lasagna noodles, ricotta mixture, spinach, chicken, 1 cup Cheddar cheese and 1 cup soup mixture. Top with remaining uncooked lasagna noodles and remaining soup mixture. Cover the baking dish.
- 3Bake at 375°F for 1 hour or until the lasagna is hot. Uncover the baking dish. Top with the remaining Cheddar cheese. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- 4Tip: To thaw the spinach, microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes, breaking the spinach apart with a fork halfway through heating.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Campbell's Chicken Florentine Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.6
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 115.0 mg
- Sodium 185.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 28.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
condensed cream of chicken with herbs soup