Another cherished family recipe has been recorded here at Recipezaar! With five boys for my parents to feed, I was lucky if I got half a sloppy joe to eat! To be served with previously frozen milk-de rigueur, as are most of my family recipes. This recipe puts a big smile on my face!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In saute pan, heat up a little bit of oil and brown meat until no longer pink. Add the onion and saute another 2-3 minutes.
- 2Add the entire can of **UNDILUTED** soup to the meat along with the ketchup. Stir and heat through.
- 3Serve over warmed or toasted hamburger buns. For hungry boys if might be necessary to double or even triple this recipe.
- 4Pass the carton of milk and fight over who is doing the dishes!
- 5NOTE: If by chance the sloppy joe mixture is too watery, stir in about 1/2-1 tablespoon flour and incorporate well.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Campbell Soup Sloppy Joes
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.8
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 378.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 21.9 g