Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fast, Easy and Delicious.
- 1⁄8 cup light ranch salad dressing
- 1 ounce light cream cheese (softened)
- 1 large flour tortilla (10-inch warmed)
- 2 ounces turkey breast, sliced
- 1 ounce monterey jack cheese, slice (or Cheddar)
- 1⁄4 large fresh california avocado (peeled, thinly sliced)
- 1⁄4 medium tomatoes (thinly sliced)
- alfalfa sprout (optional)
- Blend together dressing and cream cheese.
- Spread evenly on tortillas.
- Evenly layer turkey, cheese, avocados, tomatoes and sprouts on tortillas, leaving a 1-inch border around the edges.
- Fold the bottom edge toward the center and firmly roll away from you until completely wrapped.
- Place seam side down on a plate, slice and serve.