Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Very tasty, easy meal.
- 1 lb california shrimp or 1 lb spiny lobster
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 1⁄4 cup Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1 lemon, juice of
- lemon, wedges
- Melt butter and oil together in sauté pan.
- Add garlic, sauté for one minute, and add shrimp.
- Sauté for one minute, add wine, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Sauté quickly while sauce reduces and shrimp turns pink.
- Do not overcook.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
- Serve with sauce over noodles or rice.
- Garnish with lemon wedges.
This was very simple to make and tastey as well. I also used the sauce recipe with Mahimahi as well. It is a keeper.
This was very good. I scaled things back to only feed 2 people, however I made a lot of the sauce. I cooked the shrimp a minute or 2, took them out, let the wine reduce, then tossed everything with some thin spaghetti & fresh basil. This will definately be made in our house again. Hubby ate everything on his plate, and that is always a good sign. Thanks so much for posting the recipe.
This was delicious and so easy. Because I used frozen shrimp there was quite a bit of liquid in the pan so I removed the shrimp with a slotted spoon when pink and continued to reduce the sauce. I returned the shrimp to the pan and sprinkled with parsley. I served with linguine and parmesan cheese as well as lemon wedge. Thank you for this great recipe!