Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
From City Times.
Make and share this California Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- Put sushi rice on a seat seaweed (nori).
- Spread on seaweed evenly.
- Now turn the seaweed so that it comes up and the sushi rice comes down.
- Put the cucumber, avocado and crabstick in the center of the seaweed.
- Roll it up tightly.
- This becomes easy if you use plastic wrap.
- Put tobiko on top and cut into 6 pcs.
I omitted the roe and added a bit of cream cheese to the filling. Wonderful! Now I don't have to pay the ridulous price for prepared california rolls at the supermarket!
my first time making californa rolls and they were great! i live in rural mt so it took me 2 mo to find nori wrap! i used Minado's Perfect Sushi Rice for the sushi rice. thanks for the great recipe!