Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
A easy grilled pork chop recipe.
- 6 pork chops, 1-inch thick
- 1 1⁄2 cups catsup
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 -2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- Grill chops 4 to 6 inches above hot coals, turning to cook evenly, until done but not dry.
- This will take about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a small saucepan at edge of grill combine catsup, soy sauce, liquid smoke, and vinegar.
- Stir and heat until well blended.
- Brush hot sauce on chops and glaze for about 5 minutes over coals.
- Remove meat to a platter and serve with remaining sauce at the table.