Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tasty bagel spread.
- 12 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup black olives, pitted and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pine nuts, lightly toasted
- 2 tablespoons sweet onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, cream the goat cheese with a rubber spatula.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Adjust seasoning, to taste, and serve with warm bagels.
This is a super recipe that I served on bagel and pita chips when company came to visit. We all munched out on them and my friends wanted the recipe to take home! They will be enjoyed by us all!
Yummo! Made this to go on our onion bagels and it was delicious. I did cut the recipe in half and found out I didn't have fresh basil so I used dried. Still was wonderful. We had friends stop by so I put some on crackers and we had it with some wine. Everyone liked it and asked for the recipe. Thank you. Made for Spring PAC 09.