1/1 Photo of Cake Mix Biscotti
Leanne Kelly's Note:
CAKE MIX IDEAS • Swiss Chocolate • Devil's Food • Butter Recipe Golden • Classic Yellow • Spice • Fudge Marble • Banana Supreme • Lemon Supreme • Dark Chocolate Fudge • Pineapple Supreme • Orange Supreme • Strawberry Supreme • French Vanilla • Caramel • Butter Recipe Fudge • Coconut Layer • Tres Leche • German Chocolate • Red Velvet • Classic White
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 f.
- 2Line baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Combine cake mix, flour, butter, eggs and almond extract in a large bowl.
- 4Beat until blended and then stir in the almonds.
- 5Divide dough in half and shape into a 12x2 inch log; place logs on the prepared baking sheet.
- 6Bake at 350 F for 30 to 35 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 7Cool on baking sheets for 15 minutes, then cut the logs into 1/2 inch slices.
- 8Arrange slices on the baking sheets, side up.
- 9Bake for an additional 10 minutes and then cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cake Mix Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (10 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.0
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 16.6 mg
- Sodium 25.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: