Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick, easy and tasty.
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon blackened fish seasoning (I like Prudhomme's blackened redfish seasoning)
- 4 catfish fillets, 1 1/2 to 2 pounds
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- lemon wedge (to garnish)
- Combine first 4 ingredients; rub the seasoning on catfish. Sprinkle lemon juice on both sides of fish.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium hot coals (350-400°F) 5 minutes on each side until fish flakes easy with a fork. Garnish with lemon, if desired.
This was so simple, quick, and delicious. I followed your ingredient list exactly (using the blackened fish seasoning brand you suggested) and grilled on a gas grill. Thanks for posting!
We have a winner here! After searching over 25 grilled catfish recipes, I had just about given up and then I found a true Cajun Style Grilled Catfish that is outstanding.! This recipe is perfect for grilled or stove-top in black skillet. THank you for sharing.