Recipe by The Range Rover
Swordfish steaks at 10oz are about 1 inch thick, so for any fish it should be cooked 10 minutes per 1 inch of thickness.
Top Review by dianegrapegrower
Wow! I was worried when I opened my package of fish - it smelled a bit fishy. But this seasoning rub worked wonders. Didn't have celery salt, so used plain salt instead. Just delicious!
- 4 (10 ounce) swordfish steaks
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoonlemon, zest , grated
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare a medium-hot grill.
- Brush the steaks with the oil.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Coat the steaks evenly on all sides with the spice mixture.
- Grill each steak for 5 minutes on one side, then carefully turn and grill for 5 minutes more or until done.