1/2 Photos of Cajun-Style Grilled Swordfish
The Range Rover's Note:
Swordfish steaks at 10oz are about 1 inch thick, so for any fish it should be cooked 10 minutes per 1 inch of thickness.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare a medium-hot grill.
- 2Brush the steaks with the oil.
- 3In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 4Coat the steaks evenly on all sides with the spice mixture.
- 5Grill each steak for 5 minutes on one side, then carefully turn and grill for 5 minutes more or until done.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun-Style Grilled Swordfish
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 477.0
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 187.1 mg
- Sodium 231.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 56.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: