Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Most people tell me this is pretty darn close to Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning. I got this recipe from a great lady who put it on EVERYTHING!! I think this might be how she lived to be 103!!!
- 3 cups salt
- 2 ounces black pepper
- 2 ounces ground red pepper
- 2 ounces pure garlic powder
- 2 ounces chili powder
- 1 ounce msg (Accent)
- Add all ingredients together and mix well.
- Store in airtight container.
- Use as you would salt in your dish.
- Makes a pretty gift in a decorative bottle.
I liked the idea of this since I use a seasoning called Slap Yo Mama! and love it! I was almost out of seasoning so I tried this. I did make it but halved the recipe and cut out a lot of the salt. We used garlic pepper and Monterry seasoning in place of the salt. It came out great! made for Football Pool 2011!