1/3 Photos of Cajun Chicken Stuffed With Pepper Jack Cheese & Spinach
Cooking Creation's Note:
This delicious chicken is flavored with Cajun seasoning and stuffed with pepper jack chicken and spinach. It is always a hit with family and company!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb chicken breast, boneless and skinless
- 4 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded (you can use up to 6 oz)
- 1 cup frozen spinach, thawed and drained (you can also use fresh cooked spinach)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- sea salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Flatten the chicken to 1/4-inch thickness.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine the pepper jack cheese, spinach, salt and pepper.
- 4Combine the Cajun seasoning and breadcrumbs together in a small bowl.
- 5Spoon about 1/4 c of the spinach mixture onto each chicken breast. Roll each chicken breast tightly and fasten with toothpicks.
- 6Brush each chicken breast with the vegetable oil. Sprinkle the Cajun seasoning mixture evenly over all. Sprinkle any remaining spinach and cheese on top of chicken (optional).
- 7Place the chicken seam-side down onto a tin foil-lined baking sheet (for easy cleanup). Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- 8Remove the toothpicks before serving!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Chicken Stuffed With Pepper Jack Cheese & Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.6
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 97.9 mg
- Sodium 278.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 32.5 g