Chicken, Cheese, & Spinach Manicotti
photo by Leigh J.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 (16 ounce) container low fat cottage cheese
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 10 manicotti, cooked, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Heat oven to 350^ F.
- Combine chicken and garlic in large bowl. Add spinach, cottage cheese, egg whites, and 1/4 cup mozzarella; spoon into manicotti shells.
- Place in 13x9 inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Cover with spaghetti sauce.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Top with remaining mozzarella; bake 5 minutes or until melted. Sprinkle with basil.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!