Turkey & Spinach Manicotti
- Ready In:
8 stuffed manicotti
- 8 uncooked manicotti pasta shells
- 1⁄2 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 1 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain
- 1 1⁄2 cups marinara sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F Spray bottom and sides of 11x7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook pasta shells as directed on box, omitting salt. Rinse with cool water; drain well.
- Spray 10-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Cook turkey, onion and garlic over medium heat about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until turkey is no longer pink. Remove from heat.
- Stir in ricotta cheese, Italian seasoning and spinach.
- Spoon turkey mixture into shells; arrange in baking dish.
- Spoon marinara sauce over shells.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!