Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
My son-in-law's favorite salad..any time of the year..
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 large romaine lettuce, torn
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup garlic-flavored croutons
CASEAR SALAD DRESSING MIX
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons grated lemons, rind of
- 1⁄8 teaspoon minced instant garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, fresh, grated
- to prepare SALAD:.
- whisk together garlic, oil, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, salt, mustard, pepper in a bowl --
- Add torn Romaine lettuce, toss until coated.
- Sprinkle with croutons and grated fresh Parmesan cheese.
- to prepare SALAD DRESSING:.
- Combine all ingredients into a small bowl -- whisk to blend.
- Use within 3-4 months.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- TO PREPARE DRESSING FOR SALAD:.
- Use 3 tbls mix, 1/2 cup vegetable oil and 1/4 cup lemon juice in glass jar.
- Shake until well blended.
- GARLIC CROUTONS:.
- When I located my recipe for homemade garlic croutons.I will add to this recipe.I use the recipe from the local Steak House chain.that a friend who worked there gave me -- (The Outback).