My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Microwave the potatoes: Place potatoes in an 8-by-8-inch microwave-safe dish; cover with vented plastic wrap.
- 2Microwave on high 4 to 7 minutes or until potatoes are just tender, stirring once.
- 3Cool slightly.
- 4Assemble the kebabs: Cut beef into 1 1/4-inch pieces.
- 5Combine beef, potatoes, bell pepper and onion in large bowl.
- 6Drizzle with all but 2 tablespoons of the dressing; toss to coat.
- 7Thread beef and vegetables, alternating items, onto eight 9-inch metal skewers.
- 8Grill the kebabs: Place kebabs on grid over medium, ash-covered coals.
- 9Grill, uncovered, about 10 to 12 minutes for medium-rare to medium done, turning occasionally.
- 10Season with salt and pepper, as desired.
- 11Drizzle kebabs with remaining 2 tablespoons dressing before serving.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caesar Beef Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (360 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 558.5
- Calories from Fat 320
- Total Fat 35.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 76.5 mg
- Sodium 388.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 25.8 g