Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 4 small new potatoes, cut into quarters (about ½ pound)
- 453.59 g boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut 1 inch thick
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 small onion, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 118.29 ml prepared noncreamy caesar salad dressing
- salt and pepper
- Microwave the potatoes: Place potatoes in an 8-by-8-inch microwave-safe dish; cover with vented plastic wrap.
- Microwave on high 4 to 7 minutes or until potatoes are just tender, stirring once.
- Cool slightly.
- Assemble the kebabs: Cut beef into 1 1/4-inch pieces.
- Combine beef, potatoes, bell pepper and onion in large bowl.
- Drizzle with all but 2 tablespoons of the dressing; toss to coat.
- Thread beef and vegetables, alternating items, onto eight 9-inch metal skewers.
- Grill the kebabs: Place kebabs on grid over medium, ash-covered coals.
- Grill, uncovered, about 10 to 12 minutes for medium-rare to medium done, turning occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper, as desired.
- Drizzle kebabs with remaining 2 tablespoons dressing before serving.