Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Add flavor to the seafood or fish--another wonderful recipe from my firemans cook book.
- 1 cabbage, shredded fine
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 cup miniature marshmallow
- mayonnaise or salad dressing
- Mix cabbage, pineapple, mayonnaise, and marshmallows.
- Stir real good. Cover and store in refrigerator. Serve with fish or seafood.
- You do not cook the cabbage slaw--wouldn't take unless had a cooking time--there is no cooking time.
- Hope you enjoy.