Recipe by Michelle Berteig
Haven't tried this recipe yet, but it sounds good!
Top Review by *Z*
This is a very good basic cookie. It is good plain but it lends itself well to being glazed. I made up a blueberry glaze for mine. You could put whatever flavor glaze or frosting on them that you wanted. I think even chocolate would be good. You can't even taste the ricotta cheese so don't be afraid of it. It is a nice tender cookie.
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 59.14 ml ricotta cheese
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 473.18 ml flour
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix butter and ricotta cheese until creamy. Add vanilla and mix well.
- Gradually add the sugar, then the egg, then the remaining ingredients.
- Roll into 1 inch balls, place on a greased baking sheet and flatten slightly.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 10 minutes, or just until edges turn golden.
- Cool on a wire rack.