Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Chill before cutting to make it easier and not so messy!
Make and share this Butterscotch Oatmeal Carmelitas recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 cup regular oats
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter (soft or melted)
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 16 ounces mrs. richardson's butterscotch caramel fudge sauce
- Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips and caramel sauce. Pat 1/2 or 3/4 in a 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees about 10 minutes.
- Spread jar of butterscotch caramel fudge sauce on base, Sprinkle with chocolate chips, them top with remaining dough, crumbled.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- Chill and cut into bars.