Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this from a friend and am not sure where it originated, but I don't see one like it here and it is so simple to make and very good. A nice change from chocolate.
- 6 ounces evaporated milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 10 large marshmallows (pulled apart in pieces)
- 1 (6 ounce) package butterscotch chips (1/2 bag)
- 1 (8 ounce) packageheath toffee pieces
- 1⁄2 cup butter (1 cube)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In medium saucepan combine milk, sugar and marshmellows.
- Cook on med-high till it comes to a boil.
- Boil 6 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Stir in remaining ingredients till butter and chips are melted.
- Pour into buttered 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Cut when cold and keep refrigerated.
Delicious! Made this as a Mother's Day gift for my MIL. She was thrilled, since she loves fudge. I kept a little bit that wouldn't fit in the package and my DD is already telling me that I have to make it again! It is SUPER sweet, but the flavor is great! It set up a little bit soft, but it held its shape after cutting (and that may have been my fault). Loved the toffee bits, but I just now realized that I used the plain Heath bits - not the chocolate covered! Bet the chocolate covered bits would be even better! Thank you for a great recipe that I will get lots of use from!