Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From one of the Taste of Home mini books.....can't be sure which one!!!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄4 cup toffee pieces or 1⁄4 cup almond brickle chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- fresh fruit, and angel food cake for dipping
- In a large saucepan, combine the butter, brown sugar, milk, corn syrup and water. Cook and stir over medium heat until smooth. Remove from the heat. Stir in toffee bits and vanilla. Transfer to a fondue pot or 1-1/2 quart slow cooker; keep warm. Serve with cake and fruit.