- 3 cups butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cubed
- 1 large apple, peeled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam the squash and apple until soft.
- While your squash is steaming, saute the onion and garlic in butter until the onion is clear.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the blender and blend for 3 or 4 minutes, or until the mixture thickens.
- Add the squash, apple and onion to the blender.
- Blend until smooth, less than one minute. Serve immediately.