Basic Yellow Cake
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 2⁄3 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour Bundt cake pan.
- Cream butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt. Add to butter mixture alternately w/ whipping cream; beat until smoothe after each addition.
- Bake in prepared baking dish 40 minutes or until a fork or tooth pick tests clean. Cool in pan, on wire rack for ten minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely on cooling rack.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!