1/3 Photos of Butter Lettuce Salad With Bacon, Dried Cherries and Roquefort Vi
This is a fantastic salad. I got the recipe from Bon Appetit magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauté bacon in heavy medium skillet until brown and crisp.
- 2Using a slotted spoon, transfer to paper towel to drain.
- 3Whisk together mayonnaise and vinegar.
- 4Gradually whisk in oil, then cheese.
- 5Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Toss lettuce leaves, half of the cherries and half of the bacon with enough dressing to coat.
- 7Divide salad among 6 plates.
- 8Top with remaining cherries and bacon and serve.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butter Lettuce Salad With Bacon, Dried Cherries and Roquefort Vi
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.7
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 306.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar