Recipe by PaigeParkerMomma
Quick Easy and Cheap. My family loves it. I serve it with a salad.
Top Review by Laudee
You're right: This is quick, easy and cheap. I used Lennie's Copycat Taco Bell Taco Sauce, #34198, instead of commercial taco sauce, and boy, it gave it lots of flavor! We topped our servings with lettuce, tomato, onions, and shredded cheddar. YUM! Thanks for sharing. Laudee C.
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 can refried beans
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 (16 ounce) jar taco sauce (not Salsa)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In small mixing bowl mix Bisquick, water, and Refried beans together.
- Spread in 8X8 baking dish.
- Fry ground chuck until brown drain off any grease.
- mix in taco sauce.
- Pour over"crust" mix.
- sprinkle with cheese.
- cover with foil.
- Bake@ 375* for 25-30 minutes.