Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Very quick and easy meal to throw together without using lots of pots and pans.
Make and share this Burgers in a Bundle recipe from Food.com.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 4 washed and scrubbed potatoes, with skins left on,sliced 1/4 inch thick (I prefer red potatoes)
- sliced onion (as many as you like)
- 1 green bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in strips
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- 4 carrots, pared and cut in thin strips
- minced garlic (to taste)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- spaghetti sauce, to cover each bundle
- Divide ground beef and vegetables into 4 equal parts.
- Make 4 hamburger patties.
- Tear off 4 (24x18") pieces of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Place 1 hamburger pattie in the center of each piece of foil.
- Arrange potatoe slices around each hamburger pattie.
- Add the 4 portions of vegetables on top and around each hamburger pattie.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over each bundle.
- Seal the foil into four bundles.
- Place on cookie sheets and bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.