1 hr 15 mins
Denise in NH's Note:
Very quick and easy meal to throw together without using lots of pots and pans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 -1 1/2 lb ground beef
- 4 washed and scrubbed potatoes, with skins left on,sliced 1/4 inch thick (I prefer red potatoes)
- sliced onion (as many as you like)
- 1 green bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in strips
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- 4 carrots, pared and cut in thin strips
- minced garlic (to taste)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- spaghetti sauce, to cover each bundle
- 1Divide ground beef and vegetables into 4 equal parts.
- 2Make 4 hamburger patties.
- 3Tear off 4 (24x18") pieces of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- 4Place 1 hamburger pattie in the center of each piece of foil.
- 5Arrange potatoe slices around each hamburger pattie.
- 6Add the 4 portions of vegetables on top and around each hamburger pattie.
- 7Pour spaghetti sauce over each bundle.
- 8Seal the foil into four bundles.
- 9Place on cookie sheets and bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Burgers in a Bundle
Serving Size: 1 (497 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.4
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 132.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 27.0 g