1/1 Photo of Bullet Express Denver Omelet
This is from my Bullet Express cook book.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1before you begin.melt butte in a large skillet over med heat.
- 2place meal mixer on base.
- 3insert shopper/mixer blade.
- 4add eggs to meal mixer and pulse for 2-3 times, remove eggs and set aside.
- 5remove meal mixer assembly from base.
- 6place meal maker assembly with shredder disc. on base.
- 7lock on slicer/shredder cover, placing a bowl underneath short.
- 8turn on bullet express and and onion. pepper, ham and cheese through feed tube.
- 9finally pour mixture into skillet and cook until omelet ins halfway set, flip omlet in half and continue cooking through.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bullet Express Denver Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.7
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 499.8 mg
- Sodium 1077.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 33.1 g