Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from my Bullet Express cook book.
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄2 small red onion
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, seeded
- 3 ounces ham
- 3 ounces cheddar cheese
- before you begin.melt butte in a large skillet over med heat.
- place meal mixer on base.
- insert shopper/mixer blade.
- add eggs to meal mixer and pulse for 2-3 times, remove eggs and set aside.
- remove meal mixer assembly from base.
- place meal maker assembly with shredder disc. on base.
- lock on slicer/shredder cover, placing a bowl underneath short.
- turn on bullet express and and onion. pepper, ham and cheese through feed tube.
- finally pour mixture into skillet and cook until omelet ins halfway set, flip omlet in half and continue cooking through.
I chopped everything by hand. This made a very good hearty breakfast.