Chopped Salad for a Crowd (Magic Bullet Express Trio)
- Ready In:
1 large salad
- Place the Meal Maker Assembly with Shredder Disc on Base.
- Lock on Slicer/Shredder Cover, placing a very large bowl underneath spout.
- Turn on Bullet Express™ and add lettuce, cabbages, cucumber, and carrots through Feed Tube.
- Remove Slicer/Shredder Cover.
- Flip Shredder Disc over to Slicer Disc side.
- Lock on Slicer/Shredder Cover.
- Turn on Bullet Express™ and put tomatoes and radishes through Feed Tube.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Aloha! I just recently started spending more time in the kitchen and am learning that cooking and baking can be fun as well as challenging. My favorite cookbook resources are my 'gourmet' sister and the very patient and generous Ohana of Zaar. Mahalo nui loa! <br /><br />My rating system: The first time I try a recipe, I follow the instructions as given; if I do a little tweaking, I keep that in mind when rating. It's not right to rate lower because of something I did or didn't do. <br />***** ... Excellent! Tasted great with/without tweaking. <br />**** ... Loved It! Tasted great with/without tweaking. <br />No stars ... May be an excellent recipe but I was unable to get it to work for me. May or may not try again later. We don't all have the same taste preferences. I've found recipes with lots of five stars that just didn't work for me and some with less that I thought were great. <br />Thank you All for sharing!</p>