Prep 3 hrs
Cook 15 mins
American version of a Korean favorite.
Make and share this Bulgogi recipe from Food.com.
- Slice the steak very thin by the base. You can also ask the butcher to cut it "teriaki-style.".
- Score each piece with an "x.".
- Combine remaining ingredients in a medium to large sized bowl to make marinade.
- Add meat to marinade and mix until all sides are coated. Marinate for 2-3 hours before cooking.
- Remove meat with a slotted spoon and brown in a large frying pan or wok.
- Pour in remaining marinade and bring it to a simmer for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve over sticky white rice.