Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great vegetarian dish. Very simple to make with just a few ingredients. Could be served either as a main course or as a side dish. You can use 2 yellow (instead of green) and 2 red bell peppers if you prefer. If you like feta, you could use more. I personally, love feta and double the amounts for the feta. This super cheese dish goes great with a crispy crust bread like ciabatta. Enjoy!
- 2 onions (chopped)
- 1 green bell pepper (chopped)
- 3 red bell peppers (chopped)
- 4 tomatoes (cubed)
- 2 minced garlic cloves (optional)
- 8 eggs
- 8 ounces feta cheese (crumbled)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- black pepper
- In a pot on medium heat, saute onions till transparent. Reduce heat to low and add bell peppers and garlic. Continue sauteing for about 15 minutes or until soft.
- Add the tomatoes and continue to saute for another 15 minutes.
- Add the cheese and all eggs and stir until well mixed .
- Season with black pepper and remove from heat. You can serve each portion sprinkled with parsley.