A perfect salad for a buffet style meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl combine the yogurt, lemon juice, garlic and seasonings.
- 2Cook zucchini and carrots in a pot of water until tender.
- 3Remove zucchini and carrots and rinse under cool water.
- 4Slice zucchini and carrots lengthwise into quarters and then cut each quarter in half.
- 5Arrange lettuce on a serving platter and arrange rows of the zucchini and carrots.
- 6Toss beans with feta cheese and arrange in rows on the platter as well.
- 7Cover with plastic wrap and chill.
- 8To serve, spoon yogurt dressing over zucchini and carrots, and then sprinkle with walnuts.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffet Vegetable Salad
Serving Size: 1 (380 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.4
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 39.0 mg
- Sodium 1014.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 16.1 g