Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A perfect salad for a buffet style meal.
Make and share this Buffet Vegetable Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon marjoram, dried
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 zucchini, washed
- 5 carrots, peeled
- 2 (14 ounce) cans lima beans
- 1⁄2 lb feta cheese, cubed
- 3⁄4 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- In a small bowl combine the yogurt, lemon juice, garlic and seasonings.
- Cook zucchini and carrots in a pot of water until tender.
- Remove zucchini and carrots and rinse under cool water.
- Slice zucchini and carrots lengthwise into quarters and then cut each quarter in half.
- Arrange lettuce on a serving platter and arrange rows of the zucchini and carrots.
- Toss beans with feta cheese and arrange in rows on the platter as well.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill.
- To serve, spoon yogurt dressing over zucchini and carrots, and then sprinkle with walnuts.