Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of our favorite wing sauces
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 5 teaspoons parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toss garlic cloves with oil in a small oven-safe dish. and then bake in the preheated oven for 20 mins or until the cloves soften and begin to turn light brown. Cool garlic and then run cloves through a garlic press or finely mince with a sharp knife.
- Combine garlic and remaining ingredients in a small bowl and stir well. Cover and chill for several hours or overnight before using.
- To use sauce, pour 1/4 cup over 12 cooked chicken wings, breaded tenders, or chicken nuggets and toss gently until coated. Makes 3/4 cup sauce, enough to coat 36 wings.
With all due respect to ms09, I think the spices ratios are excellent. Looking at a sample of the Parmesan Garlic sauce from Buffalo Wild Wings, you can see a variety of spices including pepper, red pepper flakes, and a variety of herbs. This is very close!
Big hit and all the kids came over today to eat. It's nice to have a fan-club.
OMG! This is absolutely delicious. Just like Buffalo Wild Wings. Thanks for sharing.