One of our favorite wing sauces
Make and share this Buffalo Wild Wings-Like Parmesan Garlic Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 5 teaspoons parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toss garlic cloves with oil in a small oven-safe dish. and then bake in the preheated oven for 20 mins or until the cloves soften and begin to turn light brown. Cool garlic and then run cloves through a garlic press or finely mince with a sharp knife.
- Combine garlic and remaining ingredients in a small bowl and stir well. Cover and chill for several hours or overnight before using.
- To use sauce, pour 1/4 cup over 12 cooked chicken wings, breaded tenders, or chicken nuggets and toss gently until coated. Makes 3/4 cup sauce, enough to coat 36 wings.