1/1 Photo of Buffalo Style Chicken Wings
I have not made this recipe but it sounds good. It was in our local TV guide. Posted by request. In a way this is a dip but it sounds great with the wings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2Combine: cheese, sour cream, mayo, milk, parsley, lemon juice& 1/4 tsp salt.
- 3Cover and refrigerate.
- 4Arrange chicken wings on a rack in a broiling pan and sprinkle with 1/4 tsp salt.
- 5Broil 5" from heat for 10 minutes, turn wings and broil a further 10-15 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile in a saucepan melt butter; combine with the hot sauce.
- 7Pour sauce over broiled wings and toss.
- 8Arrange on a platter with the celery sticks and cheese mixture.
- 9Dip sticks and wings in the cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Style Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (2264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.8
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 71.8 mg
- Sodium 336.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 15.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: