Recipe by VikingMom
Buffalo, NY makes the best chicken wings. This dip tastes exactly like chicken wings because Frank's Red Hot Sauce is the source for the flavor. I found this recipe on-line and haven't found another one since that is as good. Enjoy.
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces frank red hot sauce
- 3⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cream cheese, hot sauce and celery.
- Heat in microwave until cream cheese is melted, stir every two minutes or so.
- Add chicken (two boiled chicken breasts works nicely) and cheddar cheese.
- Mix all together and put into a 9x13 or oval baking dish.
- Top with more cheddar cheese if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.