Baked Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces chicken wing sauce (any heat level or flavor you like)
- 1 1⁄2 cups pre-shredded cheddar cheese (use this to top the dish)
- Mix all ingredients EXCEPT the shredded cheddar.
- Put in a greased caserole dish and top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minute.
- Serve with tortilla chips or any dipper you like.
Join The Conversation
I'll admit I had to make do with what I had on hand, only 5 oz of cream cheese, and 6 oz of sour cream. I also used 8 oz of Kroger Medium Wing sauce and 12 oz cooked chicken thighs. I scooped the finished product with some chopped mini sweet bell peppers. Overall, it was pretty good! I would have liked a smaller sauce-to-chicken ratio. In the future I would probably reduce to ~4 oz cream cheese and ~4 oz sour cream, maybe halve or omit the ranch mix, and use ~6 oz Frank's buffalo sauce (which I didn't have on hand today). If you have leftovers, you can treat yourself to quesadillas, pizza, sandwiches, or whatever you can think of!