Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Buffalo, NY makes the best chicken wings. This dip tastes exactly like chicken wings because Frank's Red Hot Sauce is the source for the flavor. I found this recipe on-line and haven't found another one since that is as good. Enjoy.
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces frank red hot sauce
- 3⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine cream cheese, hot sauce and celery.
- Heat in microwave until cream cheese is melted, stir every two minutes or so.
- Add chicken (two boiled chicken breasts works nicely) and cheddar cheese.
- Mix all together and put into a 9x13 or oval baking dish.
- Top with more cheddar cheese if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
this went over really well
Easy and delicious! I only had 8 oz of cream cheese on hand and excluded the celery I think it still turned out great. For some odd reason I liked it better after it cooled. I would definitely double if I was taking it to a party. Thanks!
Yummy! This recipe is a hit wherever I take it. I serve it with tortilla chips.