1/1 Photo of Buffalo Chicken Salad
I like to serve this on Ritz Crackers but also makes a good Chicken Salad Melt Sandwich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 large bone-in chicken breast halves (Could use left over chicken or rotisserie chicken, as well)
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 3 ounces hot sauce (Texas Pete seems to give the best flavor, but this is up to you)
- 2 stalks celery, chopped (I run mine through the food processor)
- 1Salt and pepper your chicken breasts. Boil with 2 tablespoons garlic for 25-30 minutes. Drain and allow to cool. Once cool, pull chicken off the bones and into bite-size pieces.
- 2Mix softened cream cheese, ranch dressing, and hot sauce with hand mixer -- this breaks the cream cheese up the best, if you mix without a mixer it will be chunky.
- 3Fold chicken and celery into cream cheese mixture and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.6
- Calories from Fat 364
- Total Fat 40.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 105.2 mg
- Sodium 1072.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 16.5 g