Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and cubed
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 (2 ounce) bottle hot sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle bleu cheese salad dressing
- 1 prepared pizza crust (16-inch)
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a medium bowl combine the cubed chicken, melted butter and hot sauce. Mix well.
- Spread whole bottle salad dressing over crust, then top with chicken mixture and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly, about 5-10 minutes.
- Let set a while before slicing.
Delicious! I thought it was a mistake that there was no pizza sauce included in the recipe, but it isn't. This got rave reviews. I plan to make it again soon. Thanks.
Wow was this good. I used Boboli crust, wing sauce and leftover cut up chicken. I also drizzled a small amount of wing sauce over the chicken once I put it on the pizza. I used way less than a whole bottle of dressing, and it was still good. We sprinkled on crushed red pepper flakes before eating. Everyone loved it!!! Thanks for a great keeper recipe.
My friends and I loved this pizza, tasted just like hot wings with bleu cheese. I will definitely make it every pizza night for now on. Very simple to make, I used pizza dough from the bakery and rotisserie chicken from the deli, frank's hot wing sauce, bleu cheese dressing, and a mix of cheddar and mozzerella cheeses.