- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and cubed
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 (2 ounce) bottle hot sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle bleu cheese salad dressing
- 1 prepared pizza crust (16-inch)
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a medium bowl combine the cubed chicken, melted butter and hot sauce. Mix well.
- Spread whole bottle salad dressing over crust, then top with chicken mixture and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly, about 5-10 minutes.
- Let set a while before slicing.