Our Favorite Buffalo Chicken Pizza
We love spicy food, so we decided to devise our own Buffalo Chicken Pizza recipe, and everyone always loves it. We usually have to make two because even if there are only two people in the house, it goes fast.
- Ready In:
- 1 pizza crust
- 1 chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 cup hot sauce (we use Frank's Red Hot)
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ranch dressing
- 3 green onions, chopped (optional)
- Cook the chicken breast and cut it into bit sized chunks or small strips.
- Melt butter and combine with onion and garlic powder. (You can use minced garlic, if you prefer). Spread the mixture on the pizza crust.
- Top the crust with cheese.
- Toss the chicken pieces in the hot sauce, and spread over pizza. You can drizzle the rest of the hot sauce over the pizza for extra kick.
- Drizzle the top of the pizza with as much ranch dressing as you like. We don't measure it out before hand, because it is easier to squeezer straight from the bottle.
- If you like green onions, chop them up and add them last.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 11 more