This soup is delicious and low in calories. My kids are very picky eaters, but they love this soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the leeks and slice thinly discarding the last 2 inches of the green tops.
- 2Wash and peel the rutabagas and carrots and cut into small cubes or slices.
- 3Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a large pot. Add vegetables and fry for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 4Add buckwheat groats and vegetable broth. Bring to a boil and then turn heat to low. Simmer for about 30 minutes.
- 5Stir in sour cream and taste with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buckwheat Vegetable Soup
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.6
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 1.0 mg
- Sodium 73.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: