Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This soup is delicious and low in calories. My kids are very picky eaters, but they love this soup.
- Wash the leeks and slice thinly discarding the last 2 inches of the green tops.
- Wash and peel the rutabagas and carrots and cut into small cubes or slices.
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a large pot. Add vegetables and fry for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add buckwheat groats and vegetable broth. Bring to a boil and then turn heat to low. Simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream and taste with salt and pepper.