Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Found this on a vegetables only site. If you like sprouts, please give this a try. You won't be disappointed. No Salt Needed as Dijon should be salty enough!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs frozen Brussels sprouts
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 pinch granulated sugar
- fresh ground black pepper
- Cook sprouts as indicated on package.
- Drain well.
- In deep fry pan over medium heat, saute onion, parsley, mustard, garlic, vinegar, sugar and pepper for 2 minutes.
- Add sprouts and toss to coat well; cover and cook until sprouts are heated thoroughly.
This is my new favorite way to make brussels sprouts! The dijon really comes through in a really nice way. I cant wait to take this to the next family get together. The sprouts were nice and tender and were even better the next day! Made this for a Bargain Basement Tag.