1/1 Photo of Brussels Sprouts Casserole
Darlene Summers's Note:
I love Brussels sprouts almost as much as I do cabbage and this is the BEST recipe I have ever had. I love this one. It is really yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook sprouts in boiling salted water for 15 minutes or till tender.
- 2Blend butter, flour and salt in top of double boiler. Stir in tomato juice. Stirring constantly, blend in the milk.
- 3Cook, stirring constantly, until thick.
- 4Place sprouts in a greased casserole dish. Cover with sauce and sprinkle with the cheese.
- 5Brown in oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brussels Sprouts Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.4
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.8 mg
- Sodium 502.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: